At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- AdeeSu Ladies Platform Heighten Inside Buckle Frosted Boots
- ISNOM STYLE AGIT Leather Chelsea Boots
- AllhqFashion Women's Pu Closed-Toe Kitten-Heels Buckle Solid Sandals, FBULD015448
- Columbia Womens Redmond Waterproof-W Hiking shoes
- Pleaser Women's Beyond-009 B SCH Platform Sandal
- Dyeables, Inc Womens Womens Sage Dress Sandal
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Womens Ciera Sandal
- HORNET BOTTICELLI Fashion-Sneakers Womens Leather Black
- Adidas Performance Mens Messi 16.4 TF Football Astro Turf shoes Boots - bluee
- Pikolinos Mens Jerez 09Z-5511 Cuero Leather shoes 45 EU
- Puma Wayfarer Speziale Scuderia Ferrari Men's Motorsport Casual Trainer shoes
- Trussardi Jeans Men's's 77s56153 Moccasins
- Adidas Men's Trainers white blue
- Nike Air Max 180 Mens Running Trainers Av7023 Sneakers shoes
- Hugo Boss Men's Space Low Mesh Sneaker
- - adidas Men's Soccer Predator Tango 18.1 shoes DB2062 (10.5 M US)
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.