At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Owaheson Classic Canvas Slip-On Lightweight Driving shoes Soft Penny Loafers Men Women Advancing Viggoldus colorful Lion
- Skechers Performance Women's You - Uplift
- Cole Haan Womens 2.Zerogrand Congreenible Slip-on Loafer
- Ollio Womens shoes Vintage Burnish Wedge Cross Strap Sandal
- Ellie shoes E-BP100-Halle 1 Oxford Flat bluee 11
- Fashion Rivet Ankle Boots High Heels Women Lacing Sexy Party shoes Ladies Motorcycle Boots
- Converse 160596C Womens Yellow Canvas Trainer
- New Balance Men's Coast V3 Running shoes
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star OX 137859F Woman's Casual Fashion shoes Mens 11
- Nike Mens Zoom Train Action Training Mesh Running, Cross Training shoes
- T-JULY Winter Fashion Women Over The Knee Boots Warm Fur Lace up Bowknot Denim High Heels Sexy shoes
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.