At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- 24 Hour Comfort Rhoda Women Wide Width Classic Cushioned Leather Strap Across Slip On shoes
- Rieker 65505-42 grey (Grey) Womens Sandals
- AdeeSu Womens Performance Spikes Stilettos Suede Boots
- Skechers for Work 76572 Skech Air Slip Resistant Lace-Up
- Nansay Women's Stiletto Mid Heels Big Size Pumps Solid Pointed Toe Pumps with Rivets for Party Wedding
- Jana shoes Emma Ballet Flat
- Vibram Mens KSO-m Trail Runner
- Enzo Romeo DC9CO Men's Fall Summer Light Weight Casual Fit Classic Fashion Slip On Loafers Boat shoes
- Men's Sneakers, Outdoor, Non-Slip, Lightweight, Running shoes, Gym, Casual Student shoes
- Think Womens Mizzi - 80365
- Women's Florsheim Supreme Moc Toe Eurocasual Oxford
- Shukun Men's boots Men'S Boots Men'S High Canvas Canvas shoes Martin Boots Autumn Men'S Boots Slip
- LXXAMens Summer Beach Light Weight Velcro Trekking shoes Leather Large Size Sports Sandals Athletic Footwear
- Chatham Men's Archer Boat shoes
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.