At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- DOUSTY& Sexy High Heels Wedding Pumps shoes Elegant Flock Party Dress Pointed Toe
- Women Straps shoes Girls High Heel Platform Party Sandals Pink White Black Fashion Sandal
- BC Footwear Womens Something About You Dress Sandal
- Charles Albert Women's Western Cowboy Boots
- Alexis Leroy Women Leather Low Heel Side Zipper Buckle Ankle Boots
- Geox Women's Theragon A Slip-On Sneaker
- Fashion Heel Women's Stiletto High Heel Round Toe Platform Lace Up Thigh High Boot
- Women's Booties Leather Chunky Heel high Heel Round Ankle Boots Side Zipper Handmade Flowers Fashion Martin Boots Ethnic Style
- Himalayan 5403 S3 Waterproof Brown Leather Reflecto Steel Toe Cap Safety Boots
- Comfortabel Damen Slipper black, 941951-1
- Cobb Hill Rockport Women's Tatum-Ch Boot
- Joshua Sanders Trainers Size UK 3 EU 36 Grey
- Adidas Opticourt Truster Indoorshoe Men's
- L-X Unisex Sport Flip Flops Sandals Anti Slip Support Outdoor Lightweight Comfortable Leisure Home Bathroom Slippers, black, 41EU
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.