At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Skechers Womens Go Walk Lite - Luna Boat shoes
- Deer Stags Men's Cade Oxford
- GFP Men's Leather shoes, Retro Low-Top Casual Men's shoes, Slip-on Loafers Driving shoes,Men's Fashion shoes, Casual Walking shoes
- Saucony Womens Peregrine 7 Ice + Running shoes
- Clarks Women's Class Sandy Pump
- Frye Women's Carson Mid Heel Short Cognac Boot US 11 NIB
- Steve Madden Men's's Manner Ankle Boot
- Sandal Men's Faux Leather Slipper Spring Summer Comfort Non-Slip Abrasion Resistant, Black,43
- Moccasins Men's Handmade Moccasin-Gommino Leather Low Cut shoes Loafer Flats Business shoes Boat shoes Driving shoes Comfort Flats Casual
- G.H. Bass Weejuns Winter Larson Wine Leather
- Puma Mens Breaker Knit Sunfaded
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.