– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Clarks Men's Un Abode Strap LoafersHYLFF Men Leather Chelsea Martin Ankle Boots Dealer Dress shoes Winter Black Waterproof Short Ankle Rain shoesColmar Nilsoon colors 251 Beige Military GreenGLSHI Men's shoes Leather Spring Summer Light Soles Comfort Sandals Walking shoes For Casual Outdoor Black, Brown
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.3 Turf shoes Men's Soccer orange
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Funtasma Men's Gotham-120 Engineer Boot
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
LUISETTI Men’s 0106 23 brown Closed-ToeBAZ Safety predection site shoes, foot predection, predective shoes, anti-smashing, anti-piercing 1NEWS BOTTICELLI Oxfords-shoes Mens Leather BrownOxford shoes Men Brown Wedding Lace Up Patent Leather Brogues shoes Autumn Dress Leather shoes Business First Layer of Cowhide
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Dr Martens Airwair Industrial Black Leather Safety Toe Dealer Boot UK 12 (DM609A)FMWLST Boots PU Men'S Boots Autumn And Winter Ankle Boots With Men'S shoes Casual Men'S Flat shoesCalden - K276023-2.4 Inches Taller - Height Increasing Elevator shoes (Brown Suede Slip-on)
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
ChengxiO Outdoor Summer Sandals Men 2019 New Leather Hollow Breathable Hole shoes Men's Casual Roman Sandals Soft Cow Leather shoes (color Black, Size 260mm)Dilize Men's Slip on Leather Casual Daily Driving Flats shoesXZP Autumn And Winter Leather shoes Brand Casual Lace-up Leather shoes High-end shoes For Men (color Red, Size 40-EU)
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Saucony Men's Jazz Low Pro Gymnastics shoes? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Y-H Men's shoes, Spring Fall High-top Booties, Lace-up Martins Boots, Tooling Boots, Desert Combat Boots,Black,42Nike Men's Trainerendor Training shoesNike Men's Jordan Hydro 7 Beach & Pool shoes
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Autumn and Winter High Quality Leather shoes Durable Non-slip and FashionJiahe Men's Martin Boots Personality Chain Boots Abrasion Resistant Trend Pleated Pointed shoes for Gentlemen,39Puma Men's Tazon Modern Fracture Sneaker