– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Rieker Men Slipper grey, (CEMENT CEN) 08065-40KAANAS Womens Lapa Embellished Gladiator Flat Sandal SandalMen's shoes Casual Comfort Flat Loafers Spring Fall Summer Comfort Loafers & Slip-Ons Business shoes,D,39Delli Aldo M-668 Black Mens Square Toe Dress Ankle Boots shoes Celtic Styled in w Leather Lining and Full Side Zipper
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Saucony Men's Hattori Running shoes
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
He-yanjing Women's Hiking shoes, Couple Outdoor Cross-Country Hiking shoes Anti-Fur Mesh shoes Outdoor Casual shoes Breathable Large Size shoes for Men and Women
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Joma Soccer shoes TOP Flex Indoor 905 bluee-Flag Coral Calcetto ScarpaGentle Souls Womens Eugene Loafer Flat Loafer FlatG4U-AF DK2S Men's Dress Suede Wingtip Classic Brogue Lace Up Leather Lined Oxfords Casual shoesGLOBALWIN GW M1663-2 Loafers shoes 9 M
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
MARSVOVO Womens Running Walking shoes Breathable Knit Lace-Up Light Weight Sneakers BlackSALOMON Womens Ellipse Mehari Trail Running shoesDemonia Mens BOLT-250 BVL Boots
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Moodeng House Slippers Memory Foam for Women Men Anti-Skid Indoor Slide shoes Washable Lightweight Ladies Home SlipperClarks Women's Keesha Luca Everyday Casual shoesGola Womens Harrier 50 Suede
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Nike Mercurial Victory V Cr7 Ic Mens Style 684875? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Santimon Snow Boots Black Men Genuine Leather chealsea Ankle Boots Fashion Work BootsLumberjack Airjack Casual Mens shoesNike Elastico Pro III IC US Mens 6 M (Black Volt MidnightFog White)
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
2019 New Mens shoes, Student Flat Deck shoes, Mens Low Top Casual Sneakers Slip-Ons Running shoes Trekking,White,41Converse All Star Low Top Black White M9166 Unisex (9.5)Nike Men's Lunar Vapor Trout Metal Baseball Cleats