At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- FEWW11 Women Cute Lightweight shoes Sneakers Happy Small Lions Breathable Gym Lace-Up
- Nafanio Home Winter Slippers Leather Warm Arch Support Memory Foam Women Men Fur House Indoor Bathroom shoes
- LAURA BIAGIOTTI Fashion-Sneakers Womens Black
- BalaMasa Womens Snow Boots No-Closure Quilted Suede Boots ABL10528
- Qupid Women's ARA-71 Dress Sandal
- Women's Sandals with Rhinestone Glitter Wedding Prom Low Heel Slippers
- White Mountain Women's Herring Moccasin
- Inov-8 Womens All Train 215 Cross-Trainer shoes
- Beinfaith Men's Genuine Leather Slipper Loafers Flat shoes Slip-Ons
- Charles David Womens Horace Ankle Boot
- Antelope Women's 621 Leather Slingback Sandals
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.