NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- B Women's Booties, Winter Plus Velvet Leather Boots Thick Heel Round Head Lace-up Ladies - Chelsea Boots (color A, Size 36)
- Yudesun Women Pumps shoes - High Heel Pointed Toe Stiletto Formal Bow Single Suede Party Wedding Classic Fashion Work Office Court shoes
- Unm Women's Summer Chunky Heel Bootie shoes
- Nike Men's Magista Onda Ii Df Ag-pro Footbal shoes
- shoes Puma EvoSpeed 17 Derby Fever
- Hush Puppies Men's Geo Trainers
- ARA Men's 11-27104-11 Lace-Up Flats
- MARC JOSEPH NEW YORK Mens Leather Made in Brazil William Street Oxford
- Women's Platform Chelsea Sneakers - Round Toe Low Cut Slip On - Hidden Wedge Middle Heel Thick Sole
- Skechers Womens Side Street - Bling Street Fashion Sneaker
- York Zhu Women's Snow Boot,Winter Ankle Boots Casual Solid color Snow Boots
- Women Flats shoes Soft Soles Slip-On Pointed Toe Comfort Ballet Flats shoes
- Fleece Indoor Cartoon Boots Booties House Slippers Cotton Slippers Non-Slip Plush Slip-on shoes Ankle Boots
- LZWSMGS Women's Open Toe Leather Cross Strap High Heels Summer Rivets High Heel Pineapple Ankle Strap Sandals Evening Office Work shoes Ladies Sandals (color Black, Size 5.5 US)
- 1TO9 Womens Chunky Heels Low-Cut Uppers Round-Toe Patent-Leather Pumps shoes MMS04511
- Vince Camuto Women's Onia Platform Sandal Navy
- David Tate Women's Sorento shoes
- Cambridge Select Women's Floral Lace Cutout Lace-Up Combat Boot
- Boots Men's Desert Combat Boots Chukka Booties High Top Martin Boots Snow Boots Work Boots Lace-up shoes
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.