NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Women's Sexy Pointed Toe Stiletto Lace Up Zipper High Heels Ankle Martin Boots Black (Black, US 7)
- Helens Heart Women's CFW-8127-17 Sandals Green Synthetic Size 6M
- Hush Puppies Womens HW05887-409 Loafer Flats
- Enzo Romeo HY03 Women Slip on Loafers Nurse Work Medical Waitress shoes Clogs Slip Resistant shoes
- Lucky Brand Women's Ravynn Ankle Boot
- Adidas - Lite Racer Adapt - F36657
- Ladies Booties, Fall Winter Slim Leather Butterfly Knot Elastic Middle Boots Women's Thick Heel Fashion Boots (color B, Size 33)
- Women's Booties, Square Head Winter Comfortable Martin Boots Ladies Thick Heel High Heel Personality Leather Fashion Ankle Boots (color B, Size 37)
- Nike Air Max 97 Ultra '17 Barely Green Black-Gum Yellow (Womens)
- FRETZ men Men's's Andrew Desert Boots
- Fila Byram Mid, Men’s Low-Top Sneakers
- DC shoes Reprieve SE - shoes for Men - shoes - Men - EU 44 - Brown
- Elten 5903-36 Size 36 S3 Lowa Innox Work GTX Lime Mid Safety shoes - Multi-Colour
- D.A.T.E. TWIST-36 Sneakers Man Dark Green 43
- Nude Marine ECCO Women's Yucatan Sandal
- goldencar Dress shoes High Heels shoes Women Pumps Patent Leather Spring Single Woman Dress shoes Spring
- CarziCuzin Women Mid Heel Pull-on Snow Boots Buckle Strap
- Sunny Doll 2019 New Spring Autumn Women Pumps High Thin Heel Pointed Toe Sexy Ladies Bling Bridal Wedding shoes
- Zalezing Womens Square Toe Rhinestone Mid Heel Dress shoes
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.